Food Program

The need for healthy nutrition does not end when school lets out for the summer. The Food Program (FP) fills that gap by providing good, nutritious food that’s “in” when school is “out”. It ensures that children ages 18 years or younger, in low-income areas, can continue to receive nutritious meals during school vacations. The program has been extended during the school year due to Covid.

Through the FP children may receive a breakfast, lunch and/or supper depending on the meal service provided by each location. The program is funded through the USDA and administered by the State of Nevada Department of Agriculture, Food and Nutrition Division.

Calvary Chapel Dayton Valley (CCDV) is honored to have been selected as an open site for the Food Program (FP). View schedule HERE. Breakfast, lunch and suppers are provided free of charge to anyone 18 years and under. Meals served do vary by location.



For more information about the Summer Food Program at Calvary Chapel Dayton Valley call 775-241-9213 or email


In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin sex, religious creed, disability, age, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.


Persons with disabilities who require alternate means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877‐8339. Additionally, program information may be made available

in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD‐3027) found online at: filing cust.html and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632‐9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S.

Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250‐9410; fax: (202) 690‐7442; or (3) email:


This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

Food Hand Off

GRAB and GO Meals!

We are back
 June 7th 2021 
GRAB and GO Meals!

This year we will be serving only Mondays!
Breakfast and Lunch for the entire week (Mon-Sun)

 Pioneer Park in Stagecoach 
11:15 am - 11:45 am

 Penny Park in Silver Springs 
12:00 pm - 12:30 pm